Times have changed, and as a dermatology practice owner or manager, so must you. You simply can’t grow a highly successful clinic where patients feel valued and talented providers are proud to work if your website is overwhelmingly outdated.
In today’s modern world, people are conscientious consumers. They know they have options, and they are careful to consider each of them before purchasing a product or service.
But guess what—if a potential patient clicks on your website and finds it outdated, cluttered and difficult to use, you won’t even make it onto their list of practices to consider for their skincare needs.
On the other hand, if your practice’s website is modern, sleek and easy to use, you have a much better chance of sealing the deal with new patients and acquiring highly skilled employees.
What Makes a Website Outdated?
Now you know that having a clean, functional website is vital for the future of your practice. But what if you aren’t sure what makes a website outdated?
That’s a valid question. Not everyone out there is a tech junkie. So here are a few sure-fire signs that your website could use some sprucing up…
- The design of your website feels clunky and cluttered.
- It takes forever for pages to load.
- Your website doesn’t highlight your current providers or staff.
- Either you don’t have any scheduling feature or your current scheduling feature is difficult to use from a patient perspective.
- Your website contains popular stock images and clipart that don’t set your practice apart from the competition.
- You don’t have a ‘Work with Us’ page on your website promoting your team culture.
- Your website content is jumbled when you view it from a phone or iPad.
- You don’t regularly add new content to boost SEO. (This is why your practice needs a blog.)
The great thing about your practice’s online presence is that it can always be reworked to better align with your brand. If you simply aren’t happy with the look, feel and functionality of your website, then it’s definitely time for an upgrade!
Website Design Services with Your Specialty in Mind
The most important thing to remember is that you don’t have to figure all of this website stuff out on your own. myDermRecruiter’s website development team is ready to create a website that is unique to your practice’s brand, story and mission.
Rest assured that we never use website templates. Instead, our web design experts will work one-on-one with you to develop a sleek custom site that stands out from your competition and artfully displays your unique story.
We’ll walk with you through the entire website development journey, covering:
- Elements of design and user experience to best fit your practice’s needs.
- How to navigate WordPress—the most popular content management system in the world.
- Blogging basics so you can begin sharing your knowledge and expertise, attracting new patients along the way.
- Search engine optimization and performance tracking to ensure you know how to measure your website’s success.
Find out more about our comprehensive website design services by checking out this case study.
These are just a few broad topics that we’ll cover with extensive training before handing over your brand new website that’ll be easy to use on any device.
At myDermRecruiter, we take pride in being solely devoted to your specialty. This narrow focus on dermatology alone allows us to look intently at what’s working for practices across the US, from recruitment to website development.
You can trust that as your practice’s needs evolve, so will we. We’re in this with you for the long haul. So contact us today to get started building the website of your dreams!