Hiring skilled medical providers, administrators and executive leaders for your Dermatology practice is a huge responsibility. Securing the best fit leads to a thriving practice while selecting the wrong candidate can have dire consequences.
A great deal rides on your recruitment strategy. And that’s why partnering with a contingency recruitment firm dedicated to dermatology can help!
What Is Contingency Recruitment?
Contingency recruitment is most notably defined by a client receiving recruitment services but only paying for them when a successful placement happens.
For example, let’s say your dermatology practice is looking to hire an experienced practice administrator to join your team. You need a professional who is ready to manage staff, finances, marketing efforts and more.
A contingency recruiter works to fill this open position without receiving compensation until a recommended candidate is hired. Contingency recruiters also typically work on a project-by-project basis—so no long term contracts are necessary.
Benefits Of Working With Contingency Recruiters
Having no upfront fees or long term contracts makes contingency recruiters rather appealing. Here are a few other ways they can help you build a robust team of dermatology professionals.
- Broader options. Often, contingency recruiters are independent agents meaning they use external databases and resources to find the best match.
- No risk refunds. These firms typically offer warranty periods to ensure the chosen candidate works out for your practice in the long run.
- Focused on your specialty. Contingency recruiters excel when their efforts are focused on specific industries, like dermatology.
- Saves time and money. Expert recruiters can save you time, energy and frustration by presenting only qualified candidates for your review.
- Dedicated support. Contingency recruiters do more than simply provide candidates. They can offer valuable feedback on competitive compensation, interviewing and help your practice create a highly sought-out place of employment.
Working with a contingency recruiter can help you find and make the best hiring decisions for you, your team and your patients.
myDermRecruiter Has Your Back—At Every Level!
At myDermRecruiter, we are committed to providing contingency recruitment services because we believe that partnering with us should be a no-risk, no-brainer that leads to real, long-term results.
- We don’t charge any upfront fees—you only pay when we successfully place a candidate with your group.
- We make your open position viewable to our masterfully-built database of dermatology professionals from all across the country—who are both actively and passively job searching.
- Our consultants are knowledgeable in both recruiting and dermatology—we know your specialty in ways others can’t.
We’ve even added a dedicated Dermatology Executive Recruitment Consultant, Amy Taylor, to our team of experts to further assist our clients in hiring dermatology executives, including practice administrators, management and C-Level executives. (Contact her directly at 636.239.1787 Ext. 101 or Amy@myDermRecruiter.com.)
Ready to take the guesswork out of building a successful dermatology team of professionals? Then it’s time to partner with the #1 dermatology recruitment firm in the nation.
Contact us today to get started! Call 636-239-1787 or text RECRUIT to 484848 now.