MyDermRecruiter CEO, Michelle Sullentrup was featured in the May 2020 edition of “The Dermatologist” magazine. Her article, “What to Expect From a Recruitment Firm for Your Hiring Needs” explains how practice managers can ensure they hire the best possible candidate without having to spend an extensive amount of time and resources. Download the article to learn how.
- Is Your Dermatology Practice’s Website the Best it Can Be?
- The Difference Between Interviewing and Recruiting
- Why Your Dermatology Practice Needs a LinkedIn Business Page
- How to Build a Social Media Presence for Dermatologists
- myDermRecruiter Helps Dermatology Residents Kick-Start Their Careers
- Social Media Management Services for Dermatology Practices
- Complimentary Confidential Resume Consultations for Dermatology Practice Managers and Executives
- Contingency Recruitment: What It Is & How You Benefit
- MyDermRecruiter launches Executive Recruiting Services due to Client Demand
- MyDermRecruiter CEO Featured in “The Dermatologist” Magazine