MyDermRecruiter CEO, Michelle Sullentrup was featured in the May 2020 edition of “The Dermatologist” magazine. Her article, “What to Expect From a Recruitment Firm for Your Hiring Needs” explains how practice managers can ensure they hire the best possible candidate without having to spend an extensive amount of time and resources. Download the article to learn how.
- MyDermRecruiter CEO Featured in “The Dermatologist” Magazine
- FREE DOWNLOAD: What to Expect From a Recruitment Firm for Your Hiring Needs
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Creating a Culture of Teamwork and Accountability
- myDermRecruiter CEO Featured in ADAM Magazine
- I’m a Dermatology Resident. I know there are lots of jobs available, why should I work with a recruiter? Why not just apply on my own?
- Discussing Salary in an Interview
- The Cost of Not Hiring the Right Candidate (and What to Do About It)
- 4 Tips on Building an Effective Candidate-Recruiter Partnership
- Does My Dermatology Practice Need a Blog?
- Ghosting a Recruiter Is a Bad Idea (Candidates Should Do This Instead)