MyDermRecruiter CEO, Michelle Sullentrup was featured in the December 2019 edition of the ADAM (Association of Dermatology Administrators and Managers) online magazine. Her article, “Creating a Culture of Teamwork and Accountability in Your Practice” provides insight into how practice managers can develop a positive, supportive and accountable culture. Download the article to learn how to keep top talent engaged and happy, while driving the patient experience above expectations.
- MyDermRecruiter launches Executive Recruiting Services due to Client Demand
- MyDermRecruiter CEO Featured in “The Dermatologist” Magazine
- FREE DOWNLOAD: What to Expect From a Recruitment Firm for Your Hiring Needs
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Creating a Culture of Teamwork and Accountability
- myDermRecruiter CEO Featured in ADAM Magazine
- I’m a Dermatology Resident. I know there are lots of jobs available, why should I work with a recruiter? Why not just apply on my own?
- Discussing Salary in an Interview
- The Cost of Not Hiring the Right Candidate (and What to Do About It)
- 4 Tips on Building an Effective Candidate-Recruiter Partnership
- Does My Dermatology Practice Need a Blog?