As you finish training or contemplate a practice change, be sure to clearly define your specific goals and priorities to attain long term happiness in your next role.
A few things you should consider:
- What inspired you to go into Dermatology to begin with?
- What do you want to accomplish in your career legacy?
- Are the values you and your family live by going to be encouraged or discouraged in your new position?
- Is this practice able to provide you with the work/life balance you are seeking?
- Do they offer a fair compensation model allowing you to meet financial goals for you and your family?
- Are you placing more value on money or culture?
Knowing the answers to these questions ahead of your search will definitely help you to quickly narrow down the opportunities you want to truly pursue. Take a moment to talk with one of our experienced recruiters to define your specific job search criteria, and we will work with you to accomplish your goals by finding the best opportunity to meet your needs.