Skin & Cancer Center of Arizona is a very successful Dermatology practice that has served Arizona patients for over 30 years in their Chandler office. With the addition of a new satellite office , the practice wanted to ensure that their advertising dollars were being spent well to let the community and their existing patients know about their new office. As a long term recruitment partner of the practice, we recommended that Skin & Cancer Center of Arizona engage our Social Media Services to help drive the success of their new office and help increase their presence online for potential recruits. We have successfully partnered with them over the last year to create an outstanding and very popular monthly E-Newsletter and Facebook page, which has increased not only their patient roster for their new satellite office in Queen Creek, but their overall popularity and presence online. Their new social media presence has garnered not only new patients, but an interest in their practice from talented physicians and midlevels who want to work there!
myDermRecruiter recognized throughout the recruitment process for all of their clients that the first thing a candidate does when reviewing a practice opportunity is to “google” it, then review their Facebook page. Unfortunately, many practices are simply too busy caring for patients and don’t have the time to provide a consistent and comprehensive online message or presence. That’s why myDermRecruiter has taken social media off the plate of practice managers and put it in the hands of our expert social media managers.
As part of our comprehensive, customized social media management services for Skin & Cancer Center of Arizona, we provide:
- A uniquely customized monthly Patient Newsletter emailed to over 25K patients of Skin & Cancer Center, which highlights the practice’s community involvement, provider spotlights, charity drives, upcoming events, promotions and specials- as well as driving existing patients to their Facebook page
- Creative branded content posted a minimum of 2x a week on Facebook page to involve and interact with patients as well as announce and inform fans and followers on new products, specials, contests and more. This results in growth of page followers and shares, increasing your practice popularity online.
- Sponsored Facebook Ads on a monthly basis, targeting patients in a specific radius of each office, ensuring local community members know about this reputable practice close to their home
- Management and Monitoring of Facebook page, notifications, reviews and activity, 24/7- responding in a positive professional manner to all fans and followers of the page, displaying an active presence and building a positive online reputation
- “Call to Action” posts to garner patient reviews and recommendations on Facebook, Yelp and Google, driving positive ratings for the practice across all platforms
- Quarterly calls with practice management to plan and execute social media marketing strategies for the quarter, while reviewing specific return on investment of previous quarter activities
This partnership continues to be successful for both recruitment of talented providers to the practice as well as growth of the practice patient base.
Find out how myDermRecruiter can increase your social media presence today by contacting Social Media Manager, Jessica Dickens at 636.239.1787.